For upcoming releases refer to the Roadmap.
- Themeable Admin
- PHP 7.4+ (Framework only)
All components, except the framework have been released.
- Added Laravel 8 support
- Dropped Laravel 5 support
- Dropped PHP 7.2 support
- BC: Upgrade to Enum v3
- BC: Contracts have been updated (mostly missing return types have been added)
- BC: Renamed getValue() -> getCastedValue() in the PropertyValue module
- Added the Payable interface
- Added the Shippable interface
- Added nanoid style order number generator
- Added Laravel 7 support
- Added PHP 7.4 support
- Dropped PHP 7.1 support
- Combination of PHP 7.4 & Laravel 5.6|5.7 is not recommended
due to improper order of
implode()arguments in eloquent-sluggable dependency
- Fully supports Laravel 6
- Stable release
- Supports PHP 7.1 - 7.3 & Laravel 5.5 - 5.8
- Added simple product stock
- Added ProductFinder pagination support
- Added Channel Module
- Added custom checkout attributes
- Migration compatibility fixes with bigint user id
- Arbitrary product properties (eg. color, RAM size, Wheel size, etc)
- Product filtering
- Product Categories
- Cart can be preserved for a user across devices and logins
- Product sales figures (units sold, last sale date)
- Laravel 5.7 Support
- PHP 7.3 Support (tested against RC)
- Lots of UI improvements
- Product images
- Custom Product attributes in cart
- Settings/Preferences in admin (arbitrary settings can be added)
- Minimum Laravel is 5.5 if using the Framework, due to Spatie Media Library v7 being incompatible with it
- Individual modules (cart, order, product, etc) still support Laravel 5.4
- Starting with v0.2 there is an upgrade path to the upcoming versions (0.3, etc).
- Support for Laravel 5.6,
- Cart improvements.
Vanilo v0.1 was the very first Vanilo release ever. Consider it as a TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW.
This version is not yet ready to create applications with. Feel free to discover it, play with it, and submit issues on github.
What's in it:
- Concord (foundation for customizing E-commerce components)
- Acl (permissions, roles)
Please note that Vanilo as of v0.1:
- lacks many features,
- features are incomplete,
- there are shortcuts, bugs, TODOs and other nasty things in the codebase,
- even basic concepts are subject to change,
- 0.1 is not intended to be upgradable to v0.2.
Beginning with version 0.2 Vanilo provides a documented upgrade path up to the 1.0 stable release.
For more details on future releases refer to the Roadmap.