For upcoming releases refer to the Roadmap.
- Product images
- Custom Product attributes in cart
- Settings/Preferences in admin (arbitrary settings can be added)
- Minimum Laravel is 5.5 if using the Framework, due to Spatie Media Library v7 being incompatible with it
- Individual modules (cart, order, product, etc) still support Laravel 5.4
- Starting with v0.2 there is an upgrade path to the upcoming versions (0.3, etc).
- Support for Laravel 5.6,
- Cart improvements.
Vanilo v0.1 was the very first Vanilo release ever. Consider it as a TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW.
This version is not yet ready to create applications with. Feel free to discover it, play with it, and submit issues on github.
What's in it:
- Concord (foundation for customizing E-commerce components)
- Acl (permissions, roles)
Please note that Vanilo as of v0.1:
- lacks many features,
- features are incomplete,
- there are shortcuts, bugs, TODOs and other nasty things in the codebase,
- even basic concepts are subject to change,
- 0.1 is not intended to be upgradable to v0.2.
Beginning with version 0.2 Vanilo provides a documented upgrade path up to the 1.0 stable release.
For more details on future releases refer to the Roadmap.