For upcoming releases refer to the Roadmap.
- Starting with v0.2 there is an upgrade path to the upcoming versions (0.3, etc).
- Support for Laravel 5.6,
- Cart improvements.
The roadmap has been slightly modified, as some parts planned for v0.2 have been moved to v0.3, which has been forwarded to March 2018.
Vanilo v0.1 was the very first Vanilo release ever. Consider it as a TECHNOLOGY PREVIEW.
This version is not yet ready to create applications with. Feel free to discover it, play with it, and submit issues on github.
What's in it:
- Concord (foundation for customizing E-commerce components)
- Acl (permissions, roles)
Please note that Vanilo as of v0.1:
- lacks many features,
- features are incomplete,
- there are shortcuts, bugs, TODOs and other nasty things in the codebase,
- even basic concepts are subject to change,
- 0.1 is not intended to be upgradable to v0.2.
Beginning with version 0.2 Vanilo will provide a documented upgrade path up to the 1.0 stable release. For more details refer to the Roadmap.